Rules and Guidelines for Panel Submissions:
- You must be pre-registered for Another Anime Convention 2021 for your panel to be accepted. In the event that you submit a panel that is likely to be accepted, and have not pre-registered, you will have the opportunity to do so to guarantee final approval. This policy has been implemented to help reduce the likely occurrence of no-shows and may be tweaked in the future.
- Please read our Tech Policy prior to submitting a panel
- Panel submissions are not judged on a first-come basis, nor is any particular submission guaranteed to be approved.
- We reserve the right to limit or restrict panels or workshops that are overly similar to other panels or workshop.
- At least one member of the presentation group must be at least 16 years old, and should be the one submitting the form.
All panel submissions must be in by September 10th, 2021.
By default, you will have 45 minutes to present your panel. There is a 15 minute block after the previous panel to allow for strike of your panel and setup of the next.